Mt. Baker Season Pass Holder FREE Wax Day
Sunday | November 20th | 10-7PM
The season has officially begun, and to get the stoke going, we are offering a FREE hot wax ($20 value) to everyone who bought a Mt. Baker season pass. No purchase necessary, it’s actually free.
How It Works:
- Bring your current season pass to get your free on the spot hot wax. You must show us your physical season pass to get your free hot wax.
- You must stay present during your hot wax. This event will undoubtedly get crazy busy, and we do not have the space to check in several hundred boards. We ask that you hang out while your on-the-spot wax gets completed. We have tons of rad new gear to check out while you wait.
- We will only accept ONE BOARD or pair of skis per person. Please leave the quiver at home. Bring the single board or skis you plan to ride next.
Things to Know:
- Expect to wait in line for your hot wax. When we do free wax days, they are typically VERY busy. So come ready to hang out with a stellar attitude. We are one of the fastest service shops in the country, but waxes still take time. Please allow 30-40 mins to get the board/skis completed.
- If your board needs more than a hot wax, you will not be awarded a hot wax. If your base/edges are trashed, the wax won’t help you anyway and we’d like to avoid destroying our nice irons. We can still check you in for whatever service your board /skis need.
- We will not be doing any tune and repair service other than hot waxes during this event. Any boards dropped off for more than a hot wax will be worked on later in the week.
- While not at all expected, our techs / staff will DEFINITELY appreciate treats during this event. They will likely be servicing multiple hundreds of boards and will be mentally and physically exhausted. Snacks / beverages will keep the stoke rolling.
Thank you all for supporting our shop
and being a part of this awesome Mt. Baker community!
Page created using Blog & Page Builder by Reputon