BlackStrap Hood Balaclava - Granite
These are some of the most comfortable, moisture-wicking balaclavas money can buy. They keep your face warm but won't have you sweating buckets. They also fit underneath a helmet no-problem.
The Hood Balaclava sets the industry standard in performance, comfort, and protection from the elements. Skiers, snowboarders and snowmobile riders have made the Hood their go-to balaclava since 2008 thanks to its ergonomic design, patented Exo-Hinge construction, seamless helmet compatibility, and 4-way stretch fabric that is antimicrobial and moisture wicking. The Hood Balaclava is UPF 50+ (UV) rated for all day sun protection. The head and neck are a single layer of fabric to maximize heat and moisture management while the Exo-Hinge is a dual layer construction that is breathable and provides an extra barrier of wind protection.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Patented Tri-Blend fabric (Milled in the USA)
- One size fits most adults (Available in kids)
- Wind rated dual layer Exo-Hinge neck and face
- Single layer head & neck for a helmet friendly ergonomic fit
- Synthetic, 4-way stretch, breathable, moisture wicking & lens safe fabric
Machine Wash in cold water, gentle cycle, and with similar colors. NO BLEACH. Tumble dry low or Hang dry.
Reference Your Products Care Label