Smith Squad XL Goggles
The Smith Squad XL goggles are awesomely optically clear, have a bigger field of view than the regular Squads, and just look cool. Chroma pop is a great feature too. When you transition from that open run into the shady trees, you never feel like you got the lights turned out on you. And if you have a really cloudy day, you can swap out your lens to the low light option included with your goggles. We won't lie, the non-MAG version isn't as easy to swap the lenses out. But it is easy enough to do in the car before you start riding. Also, the price is absolutely killer for the quality.
The Squad XL is Smith's largest cylindrical goggle. The massive cylindrical lens is made from molded carbonic-x material so it’s tough, but still has Fog-X technology and ChromaPop™ lens innovation for crystal clear vision. The oversized semi-rimless frame is matched with a new, larger strap; complete with fully integrated strap connection point that delivers the function you need without extra moving parts. Essential technology and maxed out size ideal for the best days of riding.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop™ lens: ChromaPop™ enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- Dual-slide strap for easy size adjustment
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium / Large fit; Available in low bridge fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
- Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve