Rogue Precision Longboard Trucks
***PRICE SHOWN IS FOR ONE TRUCK***
***ADD QTY 2 FOR A COMPLETE SET OR PURCHASE A 'SPLIT' SET BY ADDING ONE OF EACH DESIRED BASEPLATE DEGREE TO YOUR SHOPPING CART
"Here at Rogue Trucks, we took feedback from the community and our team riders to make adjustments and updates to the tried and true Rogue design. We left the trusted Rogue geometry alone, keeping the insert bushing concept and 2mm of rake to keep the riding experience consistent and smooth.
First thing we updated, was a chamfer in the insert bushing seat. Taking a minute amount of material out of the bottom of the insert bushing seat allows easier assembly and disassembly of the truck with less contact from the kingpin.
The second update comes from a weight saving perspective. Rogue most consistent complaint was how heavy an assembled truck weighed. We took this to heart and made adjustments to lighten the truck without compromising the strength that Rogue is known to have with a wing-cut in the baseplate, and reliefs in the hanger.
Now available in 160mm and 180mm hanger widths, with 50*, 43*, 30*, and 15* baseplate options.
- Oversize .75" Venom bushings for maximum lean and turn depth. Each set ships with 90a red in the trucks and one pack each of 93a green and 87a purple tall barrels to let you dial in your turn response.
- Green 93a High Performance Formula insert bushing in the hangar controls slop for a precise, predictable ride.
- The pressed-in steel "Traction Bar" through-axle is secured with a spring-loaded pin so it will never slip, unscrew, or come loose.
- Available with 50º, 43º, 30º, and 15º baseplates, all gold.
- Pressed-in kingpins
- Green 93a Venom pivot cups.
- Lifetime no-bend guarantee. If you bend your truck, send it back to us and we will send you a straight one."