Paris Street 149mm Longboard Trucks
BTS NOTE: Love skating TKP's (traditional kingpin trucks) but want the deeper turn of a RKP (reverse kingpin truck)? Paris Street trucks are what you have been looking for! The Paris street trucks run longboard bushings instead of shorter street style bushings, giving you that deeper, surfier, turn while lending themselves to street style skating than RKP longboard trucks. They also go great on LDP style decks designed around TKP's.
"The Paris Street Trucks are made to skate and will take your street, hybrid, or mini-cruiser skateboards to new levels. These trucks are ideal for any board including the smallest mini-cruisers to the largest double kick boards alike. With a taller profile than standard conventional trucks, you will have more clearance and less wheelbite.
Available in 108mm, 129mm, 149mm and 169mm.
You should ride 149mm Paris Street Trucks if…
– You ride a board 8” to 9” wide.
– You want that sweet Paris goodness, on the street
- 356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded
- Secondary heat treatment for added strength & durability
- Tall – 57.15 mm axle height for added wheel clearance
- Paris 93a urethane bushings
- Grade 8 steel axles and branded kingpins
- Faced Hangers
- 6-hole baseplate
- Guaranteed for Life"
-Paris Truck Co.