Pallas Oversoul Women's Snowboard 2023 - Arcana
This "fake-sym" (looks asymmetrical but rides symmetrical) is a sweet-looking jibby board for those that want to get into the park, or just side hit and jib all over the mountain.
Lightning fast from edge to edge, our new freestyle twin is designed to unleash your creative side and level up your progression. Its narrower, mid-soft profile responds to quick terrain changes for agile takeoffs in the park or precise turns on your favorite groomer, delivering everything you need from an all-mountain multi-tool.
Named Best Boutique Snowboard by Outside Magazine.
|Terrain||Park, groomers, on-trail|
|Snow conditions||Soft, firm|
|Riding style||Playful, nimble, freestyle|
|Camber||Microwave [early rise in nose, camber under feet, flat in waist]|
|Weight range (lbs / kg)||110–175 / 49–79|
|Boot size (US women’s / EURO)||7.5–10 / 38–42|
|Board waist width||24.4 cm|
|Recommended binding size||S/M, M/L|
• Narrow waist for quick and easy turns and responsive board control.
• Hybrid camber offers playful yet controlled power.
• Sintered base is tough and durable.
• Powder inserts added for extra float and versatility on powder days.
• Rides true to size.
• 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials.