Pallas Epiphany Women's Snowboard 2023 - Arcana
This board is for intermediate to advanced women! Plenty of float in pow, playful feeling nose and tail, with just enough rigidity to step on the gas when you feel like it. Whether you are a hard charger that wants a more playful board, or an intermediate rider that wants to level up their skills, you will be stoked on the Ephiphany. This is our best-selling women's board almost every year. Stop in the shop for a chance to demo this if we need to convince you more!
Our 4-season workhorse is designed to grow with your skills…then push them even further. From low-angle pow to complex lines — and sometimes all in the same day — we built the Epiphany snowboard to be fun, forgiving and ultra efficient in a wide range of conditions for a wide range of mountains.
Named Best Boutique Snowboard by Outside Magazine.
- Shape :: Directional
- Terrain :: All-mountain, freeride, powder
- Snow conditions :: Powder, variable, soft, slush, firm
- Riding style :: Adventurous, progressive, exploratory
- Switch :: Sometimes
- Camber :: Microwave [early rise in nose, micro camber under feet, flat in the middle]
- Flex :: Medium
|Weight||5 lb. 9 oz.||5 lb. 15 oz.||n/a|
- Stable and smooth at high speeds and upon landing
- Tapered profile is quick and responsive when turning
- Blunt nose floats in a variety of snow conditions and terrain
- Reference stance: center for variable snow; back 1-2” on deep days
- 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials
- Size down 2-3 cm