Karakoram PRIME Grizzly 2023 Splitboard Bindings
Your entry into splitboarding without compromising the ride down. No Pin, No Slop while riding. Active Joining gives you a responsive feel just like on your resort board. Drop-On change overs for effortless transitions. Don’t compromise your ride on the way down or the walk on the way up. A proven Karakoram binding at an accessible price. Powder with no lift required.
**Included: Bindings and Splitboard Kit with Single Riser. Quiver-Connectors sold separately.
Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
FREEDOM OF FLEX.
Lower softer inside sidewall allows you to drop your knee surf style and tweak out your grabs. (Footbed not included with Grizzly Split)
TWEAK. SURF. FREEDOM.
- Karakoram’s softest highback
- Medium Flex (6 of 10)
- Dual Ride-Stride Forward Lean adjustment for Splitboarding
- Flex-Lock compatible for Splitboarding
NO PRESSURE POINTS.
Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
DROP-ON CHANGE OVERS.
Quickly attach your Prime bindings to your solid board with Quiver-Connectors or splitboard with the Ride Mode 2.0. Active joining allows for a loose fit then closing the lever locks your binding to your board, removing all play from the system.
NATURAL BOARD FLEX.
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
INTERLOCKING SEAM TABS
NO SEAM SEPARATION.
Seam tabs interlock across the seam of your splitboard interlocking and pre-loading the seam.
SNOW EJECTION CHANNELS
EASY SNOW CLEARING.
Made from a carbon infused nylon, the Ride Mode 2.0 is designed to reduce snow build up and clear snow easily.
TIGHTEST AND SMOOTHEST TOUR PIVOT.
- Independent sleeves rotate freely on a fixed through axle (similar to a bike axle) for the stiffest and smoothest touring pivot
- Wide support cradle increases tour mode rigidity
- Offset cradle allows snow to clear during entry
- Quick release touring bracket allows for quickest and simplest transition