Jones DSCNT 32L RAS Backpack
This pack is one of the shop favorites. If you can only have one pack, this is one of the best options out there. It is large enough for longer day tours, yet just compact enough to comfortably ride in bounds and duck ropes / get into some side country lines. Not to mention the build quality of this pack is top-notch. While absolutely NOTHING is a substitute for the holy trinity of a beacon, shovel, and probe, the Mammut airbag system in this pack adds another level of protection to your avalanche safety kit.
The DSCNT 32L RAS pack is the ultimate tour pack for technical backcountry terrain. It has all the features of the DSCNT 32L pack plus the pockets that hold the MAMMUT Removable Airbag 3.0 system. The Removable Airbag 3.0 system allows you to use the pack with or without the airbag installed and utilizes compressed air instead of nitrogen so you can deploy the bag before a plane trip and then easily refill the canister at your destination (North American Canister Only).
Removable Airbag 3.0 system and canister sold separately by MAMMUT.
Features & specs
- A-frame split-ski carry mode
- Thermo-molded foam back panel
- Back panel cargo access
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Ergonomic comfort shoulder straps
- Hydro-pocket with insulated sleeve
- Helmet holder
- Avy tools pocket
- Internal zipper pocket with key clip
- Mammut Airbag Technology 3.0
- Integrated safety whistle
- Internal aluminum suspension frame
- Dual ice axe loops
- Dual hip belt pockets
- Hip belt gear loop
- Avy rescue protocol panel
- Size: H-55/W-30/D-18
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Fabric: Nylon 450D, PVC-fre. PU coated water resistant