G3 Grip Splitboard Skins - 2022
If you want skins that have that extra grip for icy ascents, the G3 Grip Splitboard skins are a great way to go. They are also good skins for getting more comfortable skinning as a new splitboarder.
MAXIMUM GRIP AND TRACTION FOR STEEP ASCENTS.
Splitboard skins with maximum grip and traction ideal for steep ascents and icy skin tracks. High-traction nylon plush material for durability and versatility with stout materials and connectors.
The splitboard-specific components including tip connector with one fixed and one articulating hand, camming tail connector, and pre-cut straight edge combine for a secure, lightweight connection on most board shapes. Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD+ tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD+ skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
Having problems fitting the tail clip to swallow-tailed boards? If you use a swallow-tailed board, you can try switching the left and right tail clips to grab the curved outside of your board. Or you can try retrofitting your skins with G3 Twin Tip Connectors
- Asymmetrical tip connector
- Innovative camming tail connector
- Pre-cut straight edge
- Flexible Sizing With Generous Overlap
- Removable Rip Strip
- Trim Tool & Skin Savers Included
- Premium Plush that's lightweight, fast gliding, and supple yet super durable nylon plush
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive to let you do more laps and cover more terrain.
- PFC Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Recycled & recyclable storage bag & box
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada