Dakine Women's Poacher R.A.S. 32L Backpack 2023 - Deep Lake
A FULL-FEATURED AND AIRBAG-READY PACK FOR ALL-DAY BACKCOUNTRY MISSIONS.
Sized for full-day backcountry missions and airbag ready, the Poacher R.A.S. 32L offers a women's-specific fit with all the storage you need to chase untracked lines. It's a panel loader with dedicated avalanche tool storage and backpanel access to the main compartment. A body-hugging, molded backpanel fits snugly for balanced riding. The pack is compatible with the Mammut® Removable Airbag System 3.0 and features Dakine's exclusive RollTop airbag closure.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 by Mammut® compatible (sold separately) with RollTop closure
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Women’s specific fit
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quick draw ice axe loop
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- DEEP LAKE: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- 1952 cubic inches [ 32L ]
- 23 x 12 x 7.5" [ 58 x 30 x 19cm ]
- 3.9 lbs. [ 1.7kg ]
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.