Dakine Women's Poacher 30L Backpack 2023 - Deep Lake
This is the pack you want for those longer days in the backcountry. It's got plenty of room to pack extra layers and food alongside your shovel and probe, and multiple carry options for your gear. With a women's specific fit that won't leave you stopping to readjust straps every 10 minutes, this pack is the perfect choice for when you're touring all day. Plus, that color is tight.
A FULL-FEATURED WOMEN'S SPECIFIC SKI AND SNOWBOARD PACK FOR BACKCOUNTRY AND LIFT-ASSIST LAPS.
New to our popular series of packs, the Women's Poacher 30L features all the technical features of its Poacher siblings in a women's specific profile. With an evolved backpanel construction to increase flex and optimize fit, this pack provides enough volume for full-day tours while ensuring top-notch comfort from dawn to dusk. Multiple carry options for your skis and helmet provide efficiency and ease on the journey up, and splitboard pole attachment loops keep things secure when it's time to make your descent.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Non-padded laptop sleeve|Padded bottom panel
- 100% recycled high density nylon materials
- Diagonal & A-frame ski/splitboard carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Women’s specific fit
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry (Dual position)
- Oversized fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset and insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Splitboard poles and ice axe carry loops
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Reverse pull waist belt
- DEEP LAKE: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- SPARROW: 100% Recycled 420D HD Nylon ripstop / 100% Recycled 630D HD Nylon high density Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish / High density Nylon plain weave with water repellent finish
- 1952 cubic inches [ 32L ]
- 23 x 12 x 7.5" [ 58 x 30 x 19cm ]
- 3.9 lbs. [ 1.7kg ]
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.