Dakine Team Poacher 32L Chris Benchetler Backpack - 2023
This pack is what you want for larger splitboard missions. The Poacher is the go-to pack for those longer days in the backcountry when you want to carry some extra layers and food alongside your shovel and probe. It's packed with different carry options for your helmets, goggles and gear. Throw in some killer artwork from the legend Chris Benchetler, and you've got a pack that'll have you looking and feeling ready to ride like one plank Benchetler.
BUILT TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF CHRIS BENCHETLER.
The go-to pack for pro skier Chris Benchetler, the new Team Poacher 32L possesses the function and performance to match its stylish exterior. Featuring a signature colorway designed by Chris, this pack draws direct inspiration from his distinct personality, while packing plenty of tech features to meet his demanding riding style. With its evolved contoured fit and multiple options for securing a helmet, skis and the rest of the essentials, the Team Poacher 32L is sure to be a go-to for everyone.
- 100% recycled high density nylon materials
- Diagonal & A-frame ski/splitboard carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry (Dual position)
- Oversized fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset and insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Splitboard poles and ice axe carry loops
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Reverse pull waist belt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
100% Recycled 420D HD Nylon ripstop / 100% Recycled 630D HD Nylon High density Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish / High density Nylon plain weave with water repellent
- 1952 cubic inches [ 32L ]
- 24 x 12 x 8" [ 61 x 30 x 20cm
- 3.5 lbs. [ 1.5kg ]
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.