Dakine Men's Stoker Gore-Tex 3L Jacket 2024 - Black
So, here's the deal people. That $400 Goretex jacket: It doesn't exist anymore. I know we are disappointed too. After all, all of us working here are broke snowboarders who ride in the North West too (seriously). THAT BEING SAID, we have CAREFULLY brought in the Goretex / high-waterproof rating items that we think are ACTUALLY worth the money. The Dakine Stoker jacket definitely makes the list of worth-it items. You won't be sad that you ponied-up and sprung for the danker jacket if you get this one.
FROM SKIN TRACKS TO POWDER FIELDS, THE STOKER IS THE JACKET FOR YOU.
The ultimate jacket for all conditions. Comprised of recycled Polyester, the three-layer GORE-TEX Stoker will keep you dry on the downhill while letting you dry off on the uphill with all of the extras you need and none you don’t. It features a powder skirt, mesh stash pockets in the chest, and an adjustable fixed hood make it the perfect backcountry piece. It also has an insulated device pocket and an Aquaguard zip chest keeping water where it belongs…out.
- 1' Drop Tail
- Aquaguard Chest Vent Zips
- Aquaguard Zip Chest Insulated Device Pocket
- Chest Vent Access Stretch Mesh Stash Pockets
- 2-way Adjustable Fixed Hood
- Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Attached Powder Skirt w/ Lycra
- Integrated Arm Gusset
- Ergonomical Wrapping Arm Seams
- Recycled Polyester Plain Weave 3L with Gore-Tex® Laminate and PFC Free DWR with Recycled Backer
|ARM LENGTH FROM CB TO WRIST||33 1/2||34 1/4||35||35 3/4||36 1/2|