Black Diamond Quickdraw Pro Probe 320cm
The Quickdraw is a staff favorite probe at the shop. It has one of the fastest and easiest deployment systems around, making it easy to pull out when every second counts. Even though it's lightweight and compact, the large handle makes it easy to find in your pack and quick to operate even with big gloves on. The 320cm is the big daddy of the probes, perfect for the deep snowpack of the Northwest. Even though it's super long, it's still impressively light and packable.
A durable, all-aluminum 8-section probe with a stainless steel cable and 320 cm length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Pro Probe 320 is designed for snow study, avalanche professionals, patrollers and deep terrain. The Pro 320’s ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack provides fast, one-pull deployment in emergency.
- Dual Quickdraw speed ferrules provide extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Stainless steel cable adds durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger
- High-visibility 1 cm markings