Black Diamond Quickdraw Pro Probe 280cm
The Quickdraw is a staff favorite probe at the shop. It has one of the fastest and easiest deployment systems around, making it easy to pull out when every second counts. Even though it's lightweight and compact, the large handle makes it easy to find in your pack and quick to operate even with big gloves on. The 280cm is the big brother of the 240cm, giving you extra range without adding excessive bulk.
Built with a durable 7-section aluminum construction, stainless steel cable and medium length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Pro Probe 280 is the daily driver probe for backcountry users who demand reliability day in and day out. The Pro 280’s ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack provides fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Dual Quickdraw speed ferrules provide extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Stainless steel cable adds durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger
- High-visibility 1 cm markings