Black Diamond Compactor Poles 2022
As far as splitboard poles go, these are definitely "old reliable". Most of the staff at Boardworks have been using these for years. They fold up small, are light, and are durable.
Combining our innovative folding Z-Pole technology with winter functionality, the updated Black Diamond Compactor is a four-season aluminum pole that folds into an ultra-compact package for easy storage. The redesigned FlickLock Pro is now lighter, stronger and easier to use, with a more durable, forged aluminum construction, and offers up to 20 cm of adjustability. The Compactor's speed cone deployment, which allows it to deploy in a matter of seconds, has been upgraded with improved connections for durability. Its small size when folded makes it ideal for splitboarding, snowshoeing and airline travel to distant winter destinations.
- 18 mm (.71 in) aluminum three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Updated speed cones for greater durability
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with two-section pole capture
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- SeriesTechnical Touring
- Collapsed LengthAll Pole Sizes: 41.5 cm (16.3 in)
Usable Length105-125 cm (41-48.8 in)
115-135 cm (44.9-52.7 in)
Weight Per Pair105-125 cm: 588 g (1 lb 4 oz)
115-135: 610 g (1 lb 5 oz)