Arbor Axis 37" Flagship Longboard Complete
"A snowboard–inspired drop–through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
L: 37.00” W: 8.375” WB: 27.50”
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Certified Completes include: Arbor Wheels, Double Shield ABEC 5 or ABEC 7 Bearings, Paris Trucks, and of course a handmade Arbor deck. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for this symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.
– 7 maple plies, with a Red Gum Wood Top
– Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Paris 50° 180mm
– Reverse Kingpin
– Designed for carving and cruising the streets
– Fun for all-around town performance
– Size: 70.0mm
– Durometer: 78a
– Contact Patch: 36mm
– Offset: 0.0mm
– Core: Momentum – Low profile for a smoother ride
– Formula: Fusion – Performance, durability, reduced petroleum
– *Amber Formula: Thane – Slide and Slip
Bearings: ABEC 7
Grip: Lucid Grip – clear spray-on grip made from crushed recycled glass"