Airblaster Women's Hot Bib - Black
These are the perfect pair of bibs for those just going up to the mountain to take pictures of themselves on the greens after their second lap and then go into the lodge to post on Instagram for the rest of the day.
This is a solid pair of bibs for those that are just getting into snowboarding and tend to ride on the more ideal weather days. That being said, with a 15K waterproof rating, you will probably get a little wet if it is raining sideways... If you're looking to stay dry in all conditions, check out some of the 20k and 30k options from Airblaster.
Another Airblaster opportunity to skip the compromise and get the best of all worlds in one hot pair of bibs. The high coverage, 15K waterproof stretch oxford, and full seam taping mean that the Airblaster Hot Bib is nearly impervious to snow. The fit is dialed. Offered in epic solids and subtle tonal color combinations... Did we mention the Hot-ness that may be happening here?
- 15K mm waterproofing
- 10K g/m² breathability
- Tailored Fit
- 2 Layer Shell, 40g Synthetic fill on Insulated colorways
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Glacier construction
- Stretch Canvas throughout
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- Fully adjustable straps with elastic insets at back for maximum mobility
- 5 zippered pockets
- 350° waist zip for easy bathroom access
- Mesh-lined zippered inner-leg vents with #5 invisible zipper
- Printed taffeta lining
- Quilted knee patch panels with seam sealing
- Ticket wicket tab on waistband
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optional cuff cinch
- Key clip inside pocket
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Airblaster desert cactus woven label at top rear bib
- Suede silicon Airpill label at wearer’s right upper leg