Airblaster Elastic Boss Pant - Vintage Black
These are the perfect pair pants for those just going up to the mountain to take pictures of themselves on the greens after their second lap and then go into the lodge to post on instagram for the rest of the day.
This is a solid pair of pants for those that are just getting into snowboarding and tend to ride on the more ideal weather days. That being said, with a 15K waterproof rating, you will probably get a little wet if it is raining sideways...
Pretty sure Airblaster invented these. Actually true. Maybe. The first outerwear pants that Airblaster ever developed in around 2004 had elastic bottoms. We brought samples to the trade show. People said, "Ha-ha.... Seriously, though. ... They're going to have normal bottoms, right?" And we were like, "Duh. Yes. Like, that elastic is just a joke, obviously." and we changed them. But it wasn't a joke. We were crying. But now we laugh. Teehee.
- 15K mm waterproofing
- 10K g/m² breathability
- Relastic Fit
- Shell with lightweight tricot fleece lining
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Glacier construction
- Stretch Canvas with durable Hammercloth contrast knee panels
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Built-in adjustable elastic waist belt for extreme comfort
- Elastic gripper cuff at bottom openings
- 3 zippered pockets
- Mesh-lined zippered inner leg vents with hidden zipper
- Printed tricot lining
- Lace hook at bottom opening
- Stay Wild embroidery at right thigh