Airblaster Stretch Krill Bib - Grizzly
These are the perfect pair of bibs for those just going up to the mountain to take pictures of themselves on the greens after their second lap and then go into the lodge to post on instagram for the rest of the day.
This is a solid pair of bibs for those that are just getting into snowboarding and tend to ride on the more ideal weather days. That being said, with a 15K waterproof rating, you will probably get a little wet if it is raining sideways...
Rugged and versatile. From spring laps with a hoody underneath, to slaying waist deep powder in full outerwear armor, the Krill Bib delivers. It utilizes durable 4-way stretch and 15K waterproof outer fabric in all panels, for maximum protection and freedom of movement. Full front chest zip has a 2-way zipper for easy pee-zy bathroom breaks, and the hand pockets at the chest keep your valuables close at hand.
- 15K mm waterproofing
- 10K g/m breathability
- Relaxed fit
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Glacier construction
- Durable Stretch Canvas outer fabric
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers with durable Glacier Series zipper pullers throughout
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- 2-way zipper at center front - easy pee-zy!
- Mesh-lined zippered inner leg vents
- Printed taffeta lining
- 5 zippered pockets
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optional cuff cinch
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Ladder lock side body adjustments
- Laminated storm flaps with bar tack reinforcement
- Hypalon Airblaster patch at both chest and knee