Airblaster Heritage Parka - Night Spruce
This is a Stealth jacket, only for those skilled in the art of Jerry hunting. You will be able to sneak up behind any weekend Vail Jerry and steal their lunch money right on the mountain with this jacket and leaving them blaming the employees for their problems once again.
This is a solid jacket for those that are just getting into snowboarding and tend to ride on the more ideal weather days. That being said, with a 15K waterproof rating, you will probably get a little wet if it is raining sideways...
Simple, but not basic. Channeling the ghost of Christmas Past (who was known to rip the slopes in an OG Toaster Jacket) the Airblaster Heritage Parka combines clean lines with fun times, and the perfect amount of insulation. 15K waterproof fabric is offered in classic colors, and topped off with Airblaster palm tree branding on the chest, reminding you to enter vacation mode as you stay warm, stay dry, and Stay Wild!
- 15K mm waterproofing
- 10K g/m breathability
- Blaster Long Fit
- Synthetic Insulation: 80g
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Glacier construction
- GlamourCloth: Lightweight but durable micro-dobby
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers with durable Glacier Series zipper pullers throughout
- Flatlace drawcord adjustable hood
- 2 way zipper at center front
- 3 zippered pockets
- Printed taffeta lining
- Hidden Napoleon pocket with media cord port
- Heritage design inspired by the ORIGINAL Freedom Toaster Jacket from 2008
- Removable powder skirt with pass pocket window
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Mesh goggle pocket inside