Airblaster Beast Bib - Night Spruce
This series of outerwear from Airblaster is aptly named. It is INDEED beast. This is what you need if you want to stay dry and stoked WITHOUT breaking the bank riding the northwest/north-wet.
Charge hard and rest easy, knowing that you're completely protected. Featuring welded bar tacks, laminated storm flaps, and an optional cinch at each lower leg cuff, our best-in-class Beast Bib is more stormproof than ever. A full front chest zip with a 2-way zipper means smooth entry/exit and easy, dribble-free pit stops. If you're looking for the best, protect dat chest. Bib up and forget about it.
- 30K mm waterproofing
- 20K g/m_ breathability
- Relaxed Fit with articulated knees
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Beast construction
- 2 Layer Eco-Vortex with 100% recycled outer shell
- Rudolph Biofinish 80/50 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- Laminated storms flaps with welded bar backs
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- 2-way zipper at Center Front - easy pee-zy!
- Integrated heavy duty woven nylon waist belt
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents
- Printed taffeta lining
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optional cuff cinch
- 5 zippered pockets
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Ladder lock side body adjustments
- Beast trims package
- 100% solution dyed taffeta lining
- Laser cut Hypalon Beast patch at chest