Weston Backwoods Splitboard
"The Backwoods splitboard is built for exceptional float and maneuverability on the deep days as well as quick response and active control on the hardpack. An all-mountain beast hidden beneath a powder shape, mentioned to be one of the best splitboards in the industry and the reason why it has taken home Editor's Choice from Backcountry Magazine 2 years in row.
The Backwoods is ideal for the rider that gets into the backcountry for the fresh powder and wants a board that can handle whatever terrain it takes to get there. From steep couloirs to wide open bowls, this board excels in powder for everywhere powder can be found.
- A wide, long, early rising, sharpened powder nose keeps you floating in the deepest of deep.
- Tapered tail and set back stance allows for those surfy, fishy turns in the tight trees.
- Multiple radius sidecut optimizes edge contact and control.
- The forward-centered touring mounts provide a slight nose lift to keep the nose up during kick turns.
- Textured polyamide topsheet easily sheds any type of snow and provides unparalleled scratch protection, minimizing damage from edges crossing.
Weston splitboards are built with the environment in mind as the wood used in our cores is sustainably farmed and have fast reforestation times. Weston uses as much recycled materials as possible and recycles all scrap. No VOCs are used in our epoxy."